This is a Full function Robot Expansion Board (Support Stepper, Motor, Servo) for Raspberry Pi 2B / B+.
Stepper motors are great for semi-precise control, perfect for many robots and CNC projects. This HAT supports up to 2 stepper motors. The python library works identically for bi-polar and uni-polar motors.
Running a stepper is a little more intricate than running a DC motor but it's still very easy.
• 4 H-Bridges:provides 1.2A per bridge (3A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 5VDC to 12VDC.
• Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
• Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
• Up to 4 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo(5V)
• One Infrared Receiver (GPIO26)
• Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
• Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external 5-12VDC power
• Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2.
2.56 in x 2.2 in x 0.79 in (6.5 cm x 5.6 cm x 2 cm)
1 x Robot Board